- Enter User Details
- Select Items
- Additional Questions
- Select Collection Dates
- Confirm Details
Terms and Conditions
Before booking your bulky waste collection please read the following terms and conditions:
- Charges for this service are free for one collection of up to three bulky waste items. One or two extra items can be added to the collection at a cost of £5.60 per item only at the time of booking
- Extra collections in a 12 month period are £87.70 per collection
- You cannot change a booking, for example, add or change the items for collection after the booking has been made. No refunds will be given for a cancellation.
- Items must be left outside of your property. This includes the drive, the front of your property boundary and outside the back alley
- If your items are to be collected from an alley gated area, you must ensure that they are presented within the gated area without blocking any access to the gate.
- Items will not be collected from a back garden.
- All gates must be easily accessible, left unlocked and must not exceed 1.5 metres in height
- Specific collection times will not be allocated. The items listed will be collected from 6:30am onwards on the scheduled day
- Only the items listed and paid for will be collected, if items do not match those listed they will not be collected
- Items booked for collection cannot exceed 2.5 meters in length
- If the item that requires collection is not on the list of items we do collect, you will need to find an alternative disposal method